GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable handwritten notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to hundreds of thousands happy users. We are just getting started. Join us to reimagine what productivity suite will look like with digital pen and paper.
Make something people love
We get love letters from our users. Check out our Instagram and Twitter for the love, and most importantly the impact you could make to them. Apple loves us, too. We have been featured in Apple's marketing materials numerous times and we are one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide.
Be part of an elite team
We are all makers. Most of us have built and launched their own apps on their own time. We're embracing a culture of trust, respect, self-growth, and openness. We love learning new concepts and solving complex problems together at GoodNotes.
Perfect work-life balance
We're co-workers, mentors, leaders, and makers but most importantly, we're friends. In our commute friendly and beautiful office in Hong Kong, we have weekly events like board game nights or team dinners. If you enjoy a good cup of coffee, you fit right in. Our founder is also a hobby barista and creates great latte art for the whole team. We combine our annual trip to WWDC with a team-offsite and events like camping in Yosemite national park, wine-tastings in Napa Valley, and life-changing meals in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in a profitable tech-startup
- Monthly budget for personal growth development
- iMac Pro or your choice of hardware
- Aeron chair and electric height adjustable desk
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Beautiful office with balcony
- Easy commute. We are literally at the center of Hong Kong
- Annual team-offsite and WWDC San Francisco visit
- Flexible working hours
- 14 days of paid time-offs plus 17 public holidays in Hong Kong
- Optional work-at-home on Thursday and Friday
- Sponsored working visa
- Medical insurance for you and your family